Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 16 November 2010

It's Time to Get Glittery

Good morning. Brrrrrr it's really freezing here today - so I know where I will be most of the day - nice & snug & warm in my little crafty haven lol!!
Today's card I would like to share with you is my DT project for An Oldie but a Goodie.

This fortnight the lovely Annie has picked the theme and would like you to get your GLITTER out and add lots of sparkle to your projects.

Annie is offering one lucky winner this gorgeous prize


To be in with a chance of winning this super prize however, you must follow the rules that are listed on the sidebar of the main challenge blog

So here's what I did

The glitter strips have been made using strips of double sided tape and then adding the glitter - simples - but very effective don't you think?
Here's what I used:
Image - Tilda & Edwin Skating - I've had this at least a year - coloured with PM's and a touch of Glamour Dust
DP's are ancient lol!! I found a pad of this in the bottom of my paper box
Glitter - Cosmic Shimmer
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards inked with Distress Ink

Challenges I would like to enter are:

Winter Wonderland - Winter Sports
Secret Crafter - Sparkle & Shine
Totally Gorjuss - Traditional Christmas Colours
Crazy 4 Challenges - Christmas
Lexi's Creations - Traditional Christmas Colours
Crafty Pad - Christmas Sparkle
Hope you can join us this fortnight.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

19 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautoful sparkly card - that's one of my favourite magnolia images. Love the sparkly ribbons down the side too
lisa ;)

Claire x said...

Very sparkly card Debs. I thought you had used that glitter paper as it looks just like it, so very effective. Have a warm and snugly day LOL. Hugs, Claire x

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

tilly said...

Lovely card I like christmas for loads of glitter lol
Tilly x

coldwaters2 said...

Debs this is excellent and what an inspiration, I have loads of glitter that I never use but tell you what I love the stripe idea, I think I could cope with putting glitter onto double sided tape. I hope I can find time to try this out. I adore that image of Edwin and Tilda and the design is perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jill said...

Really lovely Christmas card\! Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this week and hope to see you for the next challenge. Jill

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debs, loving the cheerful colours
Hugz Fleur xXx

downrightcrafty said...

such a sweet image and just perfect for our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week and all of that sparkle and shine really is so delish and great for our challenge at the SCSC this week too
Hugs Kate xx

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)

hugs, Vanja

Riet said...

So gorgeous card ,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Mary J said...

Oh, so so lovely - you've done a great job with that little lady!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss, hope you can share more of your creativity at our next challenge!

Annie said...

those two are just darling! a gorgeous festive card Debs and love the sparkle!
hugs, annie x

liza said...

Fabulous card Debs,tilda and edwin our coloured perfectly,and love your strips of glitter
love n hugs
liza
xox

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card Debs.
luv
Debby

Pat said...

Great image, super card love the colours. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.

Pat xx

Maggie's Crafts said...

great creation. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/

Maggie

xx

Christa said...

What a lovely couple ! And a nice card full of glittering. You have used a great technique with the tape. Love from Holland , Christa.

Mel X said...

A fabulous creation.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.

Mel X

Lexi said...

Beautiful carda and i love glitter..more the better onc hristmas cards :D Thanks for playing at LC

hugs Lexi xxx