Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Icy Blue Tilda with Sparkle

Good afternoon. Today I have made a start on some 'personal' Christmas cards and this one is for my middle son's (Aaron) girlfriend Kerry.

I have used this gorgeous Tilda with Star image - love love love this one! Coloured with PM's
The DP's are from Pink Petticoat and I have heat embossed some stars with Silver ink and Silver EP over the snowy paper.
This also used:
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Silver Spacers & Pearl Brads from Hobby House
Silver Glitter Brads - Papermania
Diamond Stickles

Challenges I would like to enter are:
Just Magnolia - Sketch
Sweet Stampin - Snowflakes
Paper Sundaes - Choice of Toppings - mine are Punches, Heat Embossing & Blue
Wild Orchid Crafts - Blue Christmas
Totally Tilda - Icy Christmas Tilda
Anything Goes - Let it Snow

Now some news to share with you:
Anice at Funky Hand is giving a permanent reduction on all original Funky Hand CD's - see here so go grab a bargain and then don't forget this month's challenge at Get Funky is still on.

Hope you are all having a fab day.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

16 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Debs
This is gorgeous love the blues.
Chris x

Francesca said...

Hi Debs
What A fab card , I love that tilda Image
Hugs
Francesca

Claire x said...

This is a gorgeous card hun, I'm sure she is going to love this. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

Such a pretty card .I love those pearl embellies in the snowflakes
Lisa ;)

Pops x said...

Gorgeous creation love the image and fab papers, big hugs love Pops x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Nice embellishments! I love those sparkly stars!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Fiona said...

lovely card, great layout and fab toppings. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

Mina said...

fabulous card Debs, I love the soft blue...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Mags said...

Gorgeous card, full of Christmas bling! That little Tilda is just adorable, isn't she?

luv, Mags x

Gloria Stengel said...

So sweet. The blues are so soft and pretty. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes this week!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs this is beautiful I love that image of Tilda and your colouring is perfect, so soft and delicate, when I saw those gorgeous stars I had a tune pop into my head, 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mandy said...

Oh hun this is beautiful, I love the softness of your card and this little Tilda is a fav of mine too
hugs Mandy xx

Mandy said...

Oooer just realised you've been over to play, so thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp :) xx

Christa said...

OOO This is such a Cutie !! Lovely Tilda ; you have coloured her beautifully. A very nice blue christmascard. Compliment ! Love from Holland , Christa.

Abi said...

A beautiful card, love the soft colours. Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stampin challenge x

Roberta Laliberte said...

Chilly willy wonderful! Love it!

Thanks for joining Totally Tilda Challenges!

xo!