Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 8 November 2010

Hark the Herald Angels Sing

Good morning. It is really wild here in Gloucestershire this morning - horrible rain and wild winds!!! Definitely a day to stay indoors.
Last week I shared this card with you and in the post I mentioned there were 2 more of these beauties to be revealed later with you. Well here is 1 more now and when I get a decent photo I will share the other one too!

I love love love these adorable images - they are soooooooooooo cute - don't ya think?
I also loved working with the All White theme at Simon Says Stamp this week. Initially I thought I would struggle with no colour - but when I got going it was easy peasy really - and I love the outcome.

So here's what I used:
Image - CC Designs Sugarplums Angel Emma - coloured with PM's & Glamour Dust
Linen Effect Cardstock from The Papermill
Cuttlebug Swirl embossing folder
Cuttlebug Snowflake Die
Organza Ribbon & Pearl brad from stash
Lashings of Diamond Stickles

Challenges I would like to enter are:
Simon Says Stamp - All White
OSAAT - Winter Wonderland
Paper Sundaes - Let it Snow
Crazy 4 Challenges - Square Card
Winter Wonderland - Sing a Christmas Carol
Charisma Cardz - With Love at Christmas
Creative Cottage - Embossing

Now, I would like to know who is voting for Wagner??? and more importantly - WHY???????? Surely he has to go soon - doesn't he? Your voting money would be much better spent on Matt - he is fabulous (and he can sing lol!!!). And what about last night's show - the gorgeous Shayne is back in town - hmmmmmmm nice!!!
Anyway on that thought I will love you and leave you.
Have a fab day.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

21 comments:

Claire x said...

What a fab card hun - I love that swirl embossing and the sugar plum image is so sweet - I see another purchase coming on LOL. Now then I would also like to know who is voting for him ...... OMG he has to go! Rebecca and Matt in the final for me. Like you also very pleased Shayne Ward is back on the seen with his 6 pack and look forward to his new album, cos if its as good as the last one I shall be very happy indeed. Horrible weather here today too - very windy and very wet - I'm not at work today as at a funeral this pm, great weather for it eh! Enjoy your day indoors Deb. Hugs, Claire x

Rebekah said...

What an adorable image and I just love those all white cards! Thanks for sharing at the creative cottage challenge this time hugs Rebekah xx

Chocolate Orange said...

Such a beautiful, clean looking card.
Thankyou for sharing it with us at OSAAT for our Winter Wonderland challenge.

Choccy x
BTW . I'm deffinately not voting for Wagner LOL ;o)

Dawn said...

Just love the all white cards, so elegant. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

this is so cute and I love all the swirls in the embossing!

So happy that you played along with Paper Sundaes this week. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations in the future!
♥ Lisa M.

Mummylade said...

it's totally gorgeous

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful angel! I love the sentiment too (it's the first I've seen of that one, so points for creativity!!). The snowflake looks great as well :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Debs.

Hugs Riet.x

Vicky said...

Hi hun I know what you mean about the weather its been very very poop up here along the North Coast. This card is soooo pretty & you are totally right about the image its super cute.....I love all the white I actually found it hard but then I think that was just me every1 else seems to do a gorgeous job of all white you included hunni. I'm assuming you are maybe talking about the x factor??? I dont watch it I dont watch much tv although I do like to sing...tra la la laaaaaaaalaaaa
lol

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Debs first of all it is not me voting for w(v)agner and secondly what a lovely white and sparkly crisp card, lovely, thank you for sharing with us this week at Winter Wonderaland, Hugs Kate xx

Juls said...

I love white on white it looks so luxurious!!! such a fabulous card! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card, beautiful details and adorable image.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) such a cute image and the textures and sparkle are perfect :-)


thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

liza said...

OH Debs,she is so cute,and i love your card,i struggle and can do white cards lol i dunno what it is think im just wierd lol
i would love to know who is voting for that vile man too,he gives me the creeps theres just something about him i dont like and thats apart from his awful singing,i dont think its fair on all te other singers that have left before him as the can sing and he cant so yes im very cross also lol
fingers crossed he goes this week coming in,cant wait until sunday for westlife,take that and JLS Mmmmmmmmmmm we are in for a treat hehehe
hope you are well
love n hugs
liza
xox

Allison said...

so sweet and love the snowflake too
AllisonX

Gemma said...

a lovely christmas creation! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at OSAAT! Gemma :)

Crystal said...

This is such a sweet card, love all the glitter & the big snowflake. Thanks for playing along in our Paper Sundaes Challenge this week :)

Sandy Ang said...

Beautiful white-on-white treatment !
Love to see you at my Christmas Card Challenge
http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lcom-christmas-card-crop-hop.html

A.J. said...

This is such a sweet card, I love the glitter and the embossing. Thank you so much for joining in with our All White challenge at Craft Your Days Away

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Lynsey said...

Lovely Christmas card, thanks for joining in the challenge at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Clarky J said...

A really wonderful card thanks for playing along with WW this week x Janet