Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 22 November 2010

Golden Delight

Good morning.
I hope you can forgive me for posting another altered notebook so soon - if you haven't seen the first one it is here but I bought 2 and needed another one as a Christmas present so here it is:

I have used the themes at Totally Tilda, Die Cut Dreams and Just Magnolia for the inspiration.
Totally Tilda are looking for Glitz & Gold, Die Cut Dreams want anything but a card and Just Magnolia want White Plus 1
I have used a gorgeous speciality paper from a K&Co 12x12 pad - another one I have had for some time that I used 'stroked' lol!!!
The darling Tilda was a stamp I won last year at Friday Sketchers and I have used a gold metallic Brilliance ink pad to colour her gown with - IRL it has a lovely pearlescent sheen but I can't seem to capture it on the photo - sorry! I also used PM's to colour the rest of Tilda and some scrummy Gold Glamour Dust for her wings and stars.
Here is a close up of the delicious Wild Orchid flowers and the leaves which were die cut from a satin finish mirror card using a Spellbinders die:

They have had the stickles treatment to add extra sparkle.
To finish it all off a length of sparkly gold ribbon (from my local cake shop) and some gold letters from stash.

I can hardly bring myself to talk about the results of the weekend TV - suffice to say that when that mad woman was voted to do another challenge - I voted with the remote and switched her off and I have now boycott the programme altogether!!!

Hope you all had a fab weekend and here's to a great week.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

17 comments:

Claire x said...

Another gorgeous piece of work Debs. Well you should have kept the programme on as she passed out and Linford did the challenge LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Christa said...

Hi Debs ! I like your altered books very much. It is such a nice gift - idea. Compliments ! Love from Holland , Christa.

Fleur said...

Hi Debs, a beautiful notebook & it will make the perfect gift.
Enjoy your week
Hugz fleur xXx

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Debs.

Hugs Riet.x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh gorgeous golden card .. that Dp reminds me of Renee Mackintosh
Lisa ;)

Christine said...

Awesome Tilda creation beautiful Glitz & Gold colour combo love it thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda Glitz/Gold chall.

smiles Christine & TT DT girlies xx

Vicky said...

Hi hun how can we tire of something that you make look so fabulous? This is another gorgeous 1 hun I love your Tilda & the paper looks stunning with all the gold.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Cor* said...

This is exactly what we are looking for. Alot of glitz & alot of gold! Perfect creation! Can't go wrong with a notebook! Specially made with love. Thanks so much for dressing up your creation with glitz & gold this week! Thanks for joining me & the Totally Tilda Team! Corry

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Debs you keep posting these away hun, they are just wonderful to see and we all need the inspiration, well I know I do, lol. Beautiful colours I love the flowers and of course Tilda looks amazing, superb work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Gorgeous creation with really lovely papers and image, thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week
(great name btw)
Debs
xxx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful notebook Debs.
luv
Debby

Pops x said...

This is beautiful honey gorgeous colours, hugs Pops x

Liz's creative corner said...

This is gorgeous, love it, thanks so much for joining us at DCD, hugs Liz xx

Crafty Chris said...

This is beautiful Thanks for sharing with us at DCD.
Chris x

craftykitten said...

Hiya Debs,
Fabulous project hun, love the way you have coloured the image. Love the gold die cut and those flowers are fab. Thanks for joining in with our Glitz and Gold challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
Hugs
Dawn and the TT Team xxx

Juls said...

so lush and luxurious! Hugs Juls

Dena said...

What a beautiful project!
Thank you for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena