Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 30 November 2010

A Christmas Birthday

Good morning from a very frosty Gloucestershire - and just a little dusting of snow!!!
This week over at  An Oldie But a Goodie we have a new theme picked by the lovely Liza and it suited me down to the ground because my sister celebrates her birthday on Boxing Day and Liza'a theme is:
A Christmas Birthday

I have used one of the first LOTV stamps I bought 'Fairies on Tiptoe' coloured with PM's and a touch of Glamour Dust.
The scrummy DP's are K&Co - a pad I have had for ages and re-discovered when tidying my craft space.
I have added a ribbon bow with a flower and button sewn into the centre.
A few tiny buttons and that's it done - sometimes less is more - don't you think?
Challenges I would like to enter are:

LOTV - Sketch
Sweet Stampin' - Buttons & Bows
Fairy Fun Friday - Buttons & Bows
Charisma Cardz - One For the Girls


Thanks for popping over.
Hope you can join in the fun this fortnight - but don't forget in order to win the scrummy prize in offer you must use a stamp (rubber or acrylic only - no DIGI images) that is
 months or more old.

 

24 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

A really pretty card - she will love it . Love the punched border and the gorgeous colours
Lisa ;)

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is beautiful Debs. I love the layout and, of course, the gorgeous image - one of my favourite LOTV's.
Hugs, Clare x

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs. I love those papers and the colours are lovely. This image is such a pretty one too. Hope all is well with you. Hugs, Claire x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Awww this is so pretty hun, finding it hard to get with the swing of things card wise,but this makes me want to give myself a kick up the bum and get creative !

hope your well hun

Emma xxx

Francesca said...

This is wonderful Debs, I love those lotv images
hugs
Francesca

Fleur said...

A real gorgeous card Debs. aodrable image & gorgoeus papers
Have a fab day
Hugz Fleur xXx

Juls said...

so sweet! I love the scallop detail and the paper lace! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debs.
luv
Debby

Leanne said...

This is such a beautiful card, the image is adoreable!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

Lynne said...

Awh this is gorgeous - love the colours - fab!!! thanks for sharing it with us at Fairy Fun Friday xx Lynne xx

Loopylou. said...

debs that is just gorgeous hunny, love the stamp and the papers, yumy. My friend's brthday is on boxing day too!! i might have a go at the challenge this time!! lol!! we have big chunks of snow here now, mo's school has closed this afternoon! hugs Lou xxx

liza said...

fabulous card debs she is stunning and coloured fab
love n hugs
liza
xox

Tracy said...

A gorgeous creation Debs, and using my favourite stamp too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Christa said...

This stamp is sooooooooooo lovely ! Wonderfull card you have made with it. I like the colours and the layout. Difficult theme ; I will try. Love from Holland , Christa.

Annie said...

ah my favourite fairy! such a pretty card for your sister, she is sure to love it.
hugs, annie x

Suzi said...

This is so adorable Debs, love the lotv image and your papers, stitching is perfect too. Thank you for joining in with us over at Fairy Fun Friday this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Pops x said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie, a super image with fab papers perfct, hugs Pops x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debs,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Vicky said...

Hi hun this is a gorgeous card I love the image my stamp like this arrived today not had chance to ink it yet tho. Love your colouring hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vee said...

A fabulous card!! Beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.Good luck.
xx Vee

Daisychain said...

What a gorgeous card, a great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for playing along at LOTV this time. Good luck! Hugs Christine x

Kelly said...

What a beautiful and soft feminine card! Thanks for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Debs love the image, papers and design a very beautiful birthday card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Abi said...

This is beautiful Debs, such a sweet image. Love your use of the K&Co DP, I have that & keep bringing it out looking at it, then putting it back lol! Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x