Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 7 November 2010

Blue Christmas

Good morning. Today I would like to share a card I have made using another one of my new Tilda stamps - I love this one too lol!! It is also for the DT call over at Crafty Calendar this month.
I love this colour combo for Christmas - but I love traditional colours too, actually I just love Christmas in any colour lol!!!
I have coloured this little beauty with PM's.
This also used:
Nesties - Lacy Squares
Woodware Snowflake Punch & Tiny snowflake punch freebie with craft magazine
DP's - Pink Petticoat & Funky Hand
Adhesive pearls
Christmas Tree charm
Challenges I would like to enter are:

Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sketch
Totally Tilda - Icy Christmas Tilda
ABC - G for Glitter
Pollycraft - It's Chill Time
Crafty Calendar - Winter Snowflakes & DT Call

Thanks for popping over.
Have a fab day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Jules said...

Beautiful Debs .. .. I love all the sparkle.

Gorgeous colour choices too.

Love Jules xx

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just amazing love that colur and tilda is awesome love all the sparkle hugs cheryl xxx

Claire x said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the image and the colours and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along this time with SS&S and good luck with the DT call. Hugs, Claire x PS. Well done on your win at The Crafty Pad xx

Susie Sugar said...

Blimey Debbie that was quick don't you sleep !! lol
Fantastic card darling Tilda looks very pretty holding her little tree, I got all that colletion but for some unknown reason I didn't get this one and she's so cute !!
Love your DP as well ...spot on !!
Thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda challenge this time
Hugs Susie & the Totally Tilda DT girls xx

Vicky said...

Hi hunni this card is sooo pretty I love your Tilda she loooks lush.
Good luck on your DT call sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Pops x said...

Gorgeously cute creation in perfect colours, big hugs love Pops x

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! Fab colour combo and I love this sweet Tilda image.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Lisa x

Fleur said...

Just gorgeous Debs.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debs,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Debs I adore the design of this one the colours and of course Tilda looks beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! great colours and layout and I am just Loving the polka dots! Hugs Juls

Lynne said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! beautiful colouring and love your charm :o) thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda xx Lynne xx

Mimiko said...

This is so lovely, like the colours :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)

tmcc4 said...

I love the blue...very, very pretty!! Thank you for playing with SS&S!!! Good Luck!!
Mandy

craftykitten said...

Hi Debs,
Wow hun, this is lovely, I love that little charm and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at totally Tilda this week.
Hugs
Dawn and the Totally Tilda DT x

Ruth said...

Such a beautiful card, love all the glitter, Ruth, Crafty Calendar Challenges