Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 11 October 2010

Traditional Red & Green Tilda


Good morning. Just a quick post from me today as I am about to treat myself to a new outfit for going back to work in tomorrow - I have been off work for the last 4 weeks with back problems and I just feel a new outfit will help to boost my self-esteem. 

So onto my card that I would like to share with you today.
 
I have used a gorgeous Tilda image that was sent to me by a lovely blogging buddy - coloured with Copics.
The scrummy DP's are Bo Bunny
The pearls in the centre of the flowers were recycled from last year's christmas crackers.
This also used:
Nesties - Circle & Scalloped Circle
Adhesive Pearls - Hobby House Crafts

Challenges I would like to enter this into are:

Totally Tilda - Traditional Red & Green Tilda Christmas
Just Magnolia - 2x2 (I have used 2 circles, 2 flowers, 2 DP's)
Crafty Catz - Magnolia/Tilda Image
Craftalicious - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - X for Xmas
Creative Card Crew - Bloomin' Marvelous

Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Claire x said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the traditional red and green. So you're back to work too! I go back in today .... have to say I'm not looking forward to it ... hope you manage to find a fab outfit and all goes well - don't overdo it! Take care and hugs, Claire x

martina's kaartjes said...

Nothing wrong with traditional,
great card !
greetings from sunny belgium,
martina
x

craftykitten said...

What a fabulous card Debs, love the flowers and those recycled pearls great idea. Thanks for joining in our Traditional Red/Green Christmas challenge at Totally Tilda.
Hugs
Dawn x

Lindsey said...

Sweet card! Love the papers and the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

carol said...

cute card, really lovely,thanks for joining along with our challenge this week at craftycatz..x carol

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow what a beautiful card. Love all of your lovely touches. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCC DT

debby4000 said...

Debs this is gorgeous, wonderful sweet image and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Bev said...

Great card! Love that image & the colours. Those flowers are fabby! Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Lori said...

Adorable, this Tilda is just so darn sweet, I love your layout, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda, we're happy to have you. Hope you'll be back for our next challenge!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card !!! Love the pretty colors and all your 2's look fabulous!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!!
:)Kathy

MichelleO said...

Really adorable card - Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolias!
HUGS
MichelleO

Fluffles said...

Really pretty, love your colour choices. Jx

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous, just love those papers. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

Mandy said...

Debs your card is stunning hunny, so sweet, I love the papers and of course sweet little Tilda.
Hope your first day back went o.k hun and you aren't over doing it.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our red & green Christmas challenge
hugs Mandy xx