Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 1 October 2010

Take 5 at Get Funky


Good morning - how are you all today? I am feeling a little better than this time last week - still in pain when I move but at least the painkillers are starting to do their job when I am resting - which I am doing most of the time!! I am struggling to craft at the moment though - either because I am so lethargic but mainly because I seem to have lost my Mojo.
Anyways enough moaning from me - there are so many others that are far worse off!!!
This month at Get Funky
                                                               Get Funky Challenge Blog
we would like to see your projects using 5 or more! papers.

So - any project you like - could be cards, books, hangings, decorations... whatever, it all counts as long as there are 5 different papers within for us to see! The other thing to remember is that your project will only be eligible for the prize if you use at least one Funky Hand product - there are LOADS of papers and extras to choose from so that bit won't be difficult! Click HERE for a quick link to the Funky Hand website.

And this is what you could win if you enter and use at least 1 Funky Hand product:


I took my inspiration to make an Origami Tree from here

I have used 5 of the gorgeous new papers from the traditional range of All I want for Xmas - available here
You get 2 sets - Traditional & Modern with 8 Design Papers in each set and a range of Digi Stamps as well - all that for only £3.49!!!!!!
There are also Wordbooks available for each range here
Here's one I made using the papers from the modern range:

The wordbooks also have sets of Mini Alphas - these are fab and fit perfectly in a 1/2" circle punch.

Hope you find time to join us this month - I can't wait to see all your wonderful projects.
Thanks for popping over.
I'll be back soon with my DT project for Penny Black at Allsorts 
TTFN

3 comments:

Claire x said...

Hi Debs, absolutely loving your work, you always manage to create something different and you certainly haven't lost your mojo. Glad the painkillers seem to be working, thats really good news. I'm really finding it really hard not to be able to craft, my leg swelled up yesterday so I'm back to more rest but I'm getting soooo bored! I tried to do my DT card for Sunday and its rubbish - my mojo has completely disappeared into thin air! Big hugs, Claire x

Allison said...

what a super tree Debs
AllisonX

Juls said...

such creative projects! TFS hugs Juls