Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 1 October 2010

It's Autumn at Penny Black @ Allsorts


Hello again (this is my second post today - previous post can be seen here)
This time I would like to share my DT card for http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/
it is also my last DT project with them - but I will be appearing as a GDT member in the future so watch this space!!

This month we have a seasonal theme - AUTUMN - here is my take on it:
I took inspiration for my card from the new Penny Black blog - here
The background was created using Distress Inks - I didn't write down the colours - and I have forgotten now - sorry!!! I think I used Spiced Marmalade, Brushed Corduroy, a touch of Fired Brick, and a touch of Peeled Paint.
This also used:
PB Image - Fireworks 3948K - stamped 3 times and embossed with clear EP
Sentiment: PB Sentiments 30-025
Bazzill Cardstock
Adhesive Pearls
Martha Stewart butterfly punch

Why not pop over and see all the other beautiful DT work and see what prizes are up for grabs - there are soooooooooooo many and there is a new twist this month too!!!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Stampin for the Weekend - Autumn Inspiration
Simon Says Stamp - Picture Inspiration
Crafty Calendar - Autumn Birthdays
Fab n Funky - Black White and 1 other colour
Craftalicious - Harvest Festival/Autumn Colours

Thanks again for popping by.
TTFN


14 comments:

brenda said...

Morning Debs

Know I've already told you, but loce your card.

That tree in the pst below is really cool as well.

B x

Claire x said...

I love this Debs, gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Violets Corner said...

This is so gorgeous Debs! Love it!

Hugs
Maarit

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is gorgeous!
Clare x

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
This card is really a beauty. Love the flowers and great background.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn**

lalkygirl said...

evening debs.fantastic card,i love the elegance beautifully made
tracey x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs that image is wonderful I love this one so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

oh wow love this hun,totally fab hugs cheryl xxxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) The image is beautiful and the background is lovely ,, perfect colours :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Juls said...

wow this is just gorgeous! Love the soft colours and the added pearl detail! Hugs Juls

Caroline said...

Stunning!! I love it. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty calender Challenge This month. Caroline x

Sharon said...

What a stunning card.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week.
Hugs Sharon x

liza said...

i LOVE it Debs,it is gorgeous i must try this technique,wudnt know were to start tho lol
love n hugs
liza
xox

Tasha said...

Stunning card, so pretty
Thanks for joining us over at Craftalicious
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx