Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 27 October 2010

I Think I've Found My Mojo!!

Good afternoon. I have a couple of cards to share with you that I feel quite happy with how they have turned out!
The first is for the Winter Fun challenge at LOTV this week.
The background was created by stamping a 'text' star image randomly over the base card and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer  Aurora Sparkle EP - it really is sparkly IRL! The edges have been inked with Dusty Concorde distress ink.
The DP is Bo Bunny.
Image - James with Presents coloured with PM's and a touch of Glamour Dust
A few adhesive gems and that's it done!


My next card is for a good friend that is going through a tough time at the moment - just to say 'Believe' and things will get better.

I have used my new Tilda with star image - I love it! Coloured with PM's and a touch of Stardust Stickles.
DP's are Pink Petticoat - Think Pink Kit
I tried a bit of faux stitching round the edges - using a Sakura Glitter Pen.
A few adhesive pearls and that's that one done.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Just Magnolia - Think Pink
Totally Tilda - Pink & Pearls
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

11 comments:

Christa said...

They are both beautifull cards ! Especially the one with the lovely bear. So nice colours ! Compliments. Love from Holland , Christa.

Claire x said...

Your mojo hadn't gone away! LOL. Two beautiful cards, fab colouring and choice of colours. Hugs, Claire x

Fiona said...

this is fab...I think James is my favourite at the moment!!

Fi
x

CraftyC said...

Your cards are gorgeous Debs and I love the colours on the first one. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Lisa Jane said...

Two Beautiful cards . Love the colours in the first and the Tilda card is so pretty, The Dp's are fab
Lisa ;)

scotspanda said...

hey chick much gorgeousness!! love them both hun, welcome back mojo

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Susie Sugar said...

I just popped over to look at your blog
Thank you for entering my DT Call for the Die cut Dreams Christmas Challenge good Luck and check back Saturday when I will be announcing my new Designer
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Kat said...

I love both of these cards. Tilda is very pretty in pink and I love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Juls said...

yep mojo looking good!!!! these are 2 fantabulous cards!!!! Hugs Juls

Susie Sugar said...

I'm back again wearing a different hat this time !! lol
Totally Stunning Tilda creation darling
Thank you for joining in our Totally Tilda Challenge good Luck
Hugs Susie Sugar and the TT DT XX

liza said...

wow debs,gorgeous cards,my mojo had totally done a runner but went up to stay with Mina(pinkpuds) who is a good friend of mine and soo talented and think she has managed to kick start my mojo and motivatation again lol
take care
love n hugs
liza
xox
p.s dont think mojo ran away at all cuz your creations are always fabulous x