Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 29 October 2010

Grab Yourself a Bargain!!

Good afternoon.
Just a quick post to let you know that you can go grab yourself a bargain over at Funky Hand all this weekend and if you tune into Create and Craft at 11am tomorrow you can grab another bargain with both Funky Hand Papercraft CD's (Colour Me Happy and Dreams) at a very special discounted rate.
Anice asked the DT to make some Christmas samples for the show - using non-specific Christmas DP's from the CD's .
I am so excited just at the thought of some of my cards being seen on the T.V lol!!! But just in case you don't spot them I thought I would share a few of them here with you.....



Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

3 comments:

Claire x said...

Now I think I would be excited too if there was a chance my cards would be shown LOL. These are reallyt sweet. Hope you are well and enjoying the start of the weekend. Hugs, Claire x

liza said...

Hi Tracey your cards are all fabulous,i will try and remember to look out for them and cant blame you for be excited cuz i would be too,hope you have a great weekend
love n hugs
liza
xox

Juls said...

all these are such fun! I love the bird you have created! Hugs Juls