Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 9 October 2010

Autumn Anya

Hi again - this is my second post for today so things are definitely getting back on track lol!!!
My first post can be seen here.
This time I would like to share a card I have made for my cousin's birthday - she reminds me a little bit of Miss Anya !!!
 
I have used some more scrummy papers from Pink Petticoat - Autumn Blossoms
I thought it would be a good idea to cut Miss Anya out - not sure I'll do that agian - there are some really fiddly bits lol!!! Digi Image of Miss Anya has been coloured with PM's.
This also used:
Twine & button & adhesive pearls from stash
Sentiment from Creative Expressions stamped and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer gold EP
Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Anyone for Anya - Recipe 1 button, 2 DP's, 3 pearls
Create 4 Fun - Digi Image
Stamp Something - Something Punchy

Thanks for popping over.
Let me know you've been so I can come and see you too.
TTFN

6 comments:

Claire x said...

This is adorable - love the way Miss Anya has been cut out and placed. Hugs, Claire x

CraftyC said...

Love your card Debs. Gorgeous papers and wonderful colour combo!
Clairexx

Hetty said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

gr hetty

Julie said...

Love the autumnal colours, a fab card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love your DP's!!! your L.O is fabulous and the twine detail is such a perfect finishing touch!!! Love it! Hugs Juls

Annika said...

Debs, it's super cute!! The colouring is lovely and I adore the button embellie on crossed twine - so edgy and funky!!
Thank you for joining in our Something Punchy theme at Stamp Something this week and good luck!
Hugs
Annika