Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Add a Butterfly

Good morning. Another bright and sunny start to the day here in Gloucestershire.
Thanks to everyone that joined in with Tracy's All Creatures Great & Small challenge last time at 
It's my turn to chose the theme this time and I love butterflies so I would like to see all you
ADD A BUTTERFLY
to your project this week.
Don't forget that you must use a RUBBER STAMP only - that is at least 6 months old.

The DT were lucky enough to have some gorgeous Digi Papers to play with from the sponsor


I used a spotty DP with a butterfly in the background.
This also used:
Hanglar & Stanglar image - paper pieced with DP's from sponsor
Martha Stewart Butterfly border punch and Butterfly punch
Gingham ribbon from stash
Sentiment - Creative Expressions

Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I love the lilac colours in the card - and the punched butterflys are gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is really beautiful Debs. A great challenge, thank you.
Clare x

Claire x said...

This is a gorgeous card hun and I love the purple. Hugs, Claire x PS. I have follower's blog candy to enter over on my blog next time you visit

martina's kaartjes said...

Oh, she's cute !!! love the border and the coloring,and image....
all of it !
greetings, martina
x

tilly said...

I love the colour of this and I will try to join in again, I love butterflies
Tilly x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debs,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Debs, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Fleur said...

Debs your card is beautiful, the butterflies are perfect.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Juls said...

beautiful! and all your butterflies are just amazing! Hugs Juls

Christa said...

I love all the butterflies on your card. And such a lovely colour. Love from Holland , Christa.

Kahvinpapu said...

This is so fab! I love this! Colours and all decorations are perfect!
Warm recards from Finland:) -Sari