Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 27 September 2010

Time to Celebrate

Good morning.
Today I would like to share a bithday card I have made for somesone special - can't name names as they might be reading this and I haven't posted it yet lol!!!

I had fun getting inky fingers making this - can't decide what my style is really - one minute I love the 'Plain & Simple' - the next I love lots of embellies and then I enjoy making ones like this!!! No wonder my mind is always racing with different ideas and projects!!!
Anyway for this card I created the backgeound using Distress Inks - Dried Marigold, Brushed Corduroy, Fired Brick and Bundled Sage - spritzed with Pearl Glimmer Mist and then swooshed onto cardstock and overstamped with PB Script Stamp.
Main image is PB4036K Letters and Flowers stamped in Victorian Velvet and heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer clear.
This also used:
Martha Stewart border punch
Adhesive pearls
Retro Flower Punch
Ribbon from stash
Sentiment - Freebie from Craft Stamper

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Penny Black  - Indian Summer

Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

9 comments:

Claire x said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the colours you have used - stunning card. Hope you have a great day! Hugs, Claire x

Dora said...

This is beautiful, so elegant, love it xxx

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Wow...this is gorgeous! I wonder if you have heard of a new challenge blog, Papercraft Star yet? We'd love it if you considered entering some of your beautiful work in the challenges there and there is still time to sign up for a chance to win a gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Pops x said...

Gorgeous sweetie the colours are fab, love your papers too big hugs love Pops x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Pretty pinks!! I like the punch that you used as well :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

kath said...

beautiful card debs....a vision in pink...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card Debs.
luv
Debby

Marion said...

Beautiful card Debs, Love the colours and great image. So elegant.
Marion

Juls said...

so fabulous and elegant! great layout, love the soft colours and all your fab details, stunning stuning card, love it! Hugs Juls