Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 18 September 2010

Sorry it's late

Good afternoon. Sorry I am late uploading my DT project for Allsorts this week. You may have seen in my last post that I have been having some trouble with my back and this week hasn't been a good week!
I now have an appointment on Monday to see an Orthopedic Consultant - so will hopefully have a better idea with what can or indeed may not be abe to be done to improve things for me.
Anyways enough waffle about that.
This week at Allsorts the mega talented Fleur challenged us to use
AT LEAST 3 PUNCHES
on our projects.
Here is  my take on it:

I have used some gorgeous new Christmas papers from Bo Bunny 'Gift of Love' range. I love this colour combo.
The 3 punches I have used are:
Martha Stewart - 2 border punches - Scroll Lace and Scallop 3 Dot
Martha Stewart - Snowflake (corner punch)
Image - LOTV coloured with Copics

Hope you are able to join in the fun this week.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

8 comments:

Claire x said...

Fab card Debs with lovely colouring. I do hope you start to feel better soon hun, back pain can be awlful and I hope they can sort you out on Monday. Take care and try and enjoy your weekend. Big hugs, Claire x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Debs and the papers are lush. Hope the docs can sort your back!
Clairex

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debs Hope you are on the mend
Hugz Fleur xXx

Allison said...

so sweet
AllisonX

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Awww... this is adorable!!! Love the corner pulled back like that! Hoping you feel better soon!
Val :)

Christa said...

I very like this Christmas-card ! I like it because it's not red and green....................Very nice. Love from Holland , Christa.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Debs this is beautiful I so love your design on this card that folded back top corner the punching, colours and image are superb I love it. Funny you are late posting a DT card I was one day early with one of mine, ooops, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Marjo said...

Fantastic DT creations. Loving all the details.

Hugs, Marjo