Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Oldie but a Goodie - Pink & Girly

Good morning. Today I would like to share my DT card for our second challenge at An Oldie but a Goodie.
This time Lisa has picked the theme and would like to see your Pink & Girly projects - how easy is that lol - don't forget though that you must have a stamped image and it must be 6 months or more old to qualify for the prize.
Here is my take on it:

I have used a gorgeous Sarah Kay image - I haven't inked her up for such a long time - I really love this challenge as it allows us to revisit and use some gorgeous stamps that haven't been used for ages.
Thus also used:
DP's are a mix of Bo Bunny and Anna Griffin.
Flowers - Prima & Wild Orchid Crafts
Hearts - Hobbycraft
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Ribbon & Gems from stash

Well some of you may have read on my last post that I had an appointment with an Orthopedic Consultant yesterday regarding my back problem and the outcome is I have to have another MRI scan before any further diagnosis/treatment can be discussed - so I am waiting to hear back when I have an appointment.

 Thanks for popping over - hope you find some time to dig out some of your gorgeous neglected Oldie but Goodie stamps and join us with your take on this week's challenge.
Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous work.
TTFN

7 comments:

May Britt said...

very cute ... really girly card

Claire x said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, I adore Sarah Kay stamps - may just have to use one of my neglected ones too! Glad the appointment went OK, just a waiting game now for more appointments - but lets hope it comes through soon. I'm in for my op on my knee Friday, so will probably be off work for a week or 2! Enjoy the rest of your day hun and take care. Hugs, Claire x

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the silver letters with the pink card.

Jennifer

martina's kaartjes said...

Pretty card !
greetings, martina
x

Janette said...

Such a sweet card and image, always love SK images.xx

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet Sarah Kay image and gorgeous flowers.

Lisa x

liza said...

gorgeous card debs,such a cute image and coloured beautifully
love n hugs
liza xox