Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 5 September 2010

Not All Card Kits are Equal


Good  morning. I just wanted to share a few cards I have made using a Craftworks Card Kit I purchased from QVC when they had their Christmas in July day to show that as the title says
NOT ALL CARD KITS ARE EQUAL.
This is a stunning set and you get sooooooooo much for your pennies.
I have made 10 cards so far and have only used a smidgen of what you get lol!!!
The quality is superb and you can choose from a few different colour combos - I love this combo - it is so striking.


Here's an overhead shot in more detail.


I think these are great quick and easy makes - perfect if you are doing Christmas Craft Fairs - what do you think?
Anyways off to have another play then to get the dinner cooked.
Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN 

8 comments:

Claire x said...

I love these cards Debs - I saw this kit, but didn't go for it - but I am a fan of having them in my craft room, especially for Christmas or just a quick card and I'm a big fan of Kanban - there's nothing wrong with them at all. Hugs, Claire x

Yvonne said...

These are beautiful. Love the colours.

JLJ Designs said...

Lovely cards! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Jennifer

Monaliza Sena said...

lindos,beijos!!!
http://ateliemonart.blogspot.com/

Juls said...

wow!! you have been busy!! love the colour combo, gorgeous and fresh! Hugs Juls

Mandy said...

Hey hun, these are gorgeous, lovely colours and designs.

I've just been catching up with your blog as I've been a bad blogger of late. Love all your crimbo makes & congrats on having your work shown on the site woo hoo
hugs Mandy xx

milena60 said...

У нас есть поговорка готовь сани летом.Прекрасные раброты.

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Wow you have been busy! These are gorgeous - such a fab colour combo.

Lisa x

PS: There is something for you on my blog.