Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

May all your Wishes Come True - My 1st Get Funky DT card

I am mega excited to post my first DT project for Funky Hand's 'Get Funky' challenge blog. I still can't quite believe that I was so lucky to have been picked to join the uber talented ladies on the DT - thanks Anice - you have made my wishes come true!

So, onto the new challenge for this month and it has been picked by the lovely Kathy who would like to see
'FLOWERS'
but they must be more than 2D and floral papers just won't be enough!!!

I have used Funky Hand's Hearts and Flowers - there are some gorgeous papers and layering flowers in this download.
I have used 3 of the papers. The flowers are Creative Expressions 'Floral' image stamped and layered with an adhesive pearl in the centre.
The swirl stem is a Sizzix die.
This also used:
Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch
Gingham Ribbon and Silver Cord from stash
Dusty Concorde distress ink
Craftwork Cards sentiment

Pop over and take a look at the awesome inspiration from the rest of the DT.
I am looking forward to visiting your blogs and having a look at what you too come up with.
Have a fab 'n' funky day.
TTFN

12 comments:

Loopylou!! said...

is beautiful debs, love the papers you chose to hun, hugs Lou xxx

Juls said...

so stunning and elegant! Hugs Juls

Tip Top said...

Beautiful colours and flowers! Good to have you on the team!!

martina's kaartjes said...

Beautiful elegant card !love it
have a crafty evening,
greetings, martina
x

Allison said...

so pretty, lovely flowers
AllisonX

Jules said...

Hi Debs

A gorgeous first DT creation for Funky!!

That is one of my favourite backing papers .. .. can't think why.

Love your flowers.

Love Jules xx

Claire x said...

Well done on the DT and what a beautiful card too. Hugs, Claire x

kath said...

gorgeous card debs....love those beautiful papers...hugs kath xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs this is gorgeous a beautiful first DT card I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cor* said...

Beautifully elegant. I just love to come to your blog and nosey around. It's like a whole other world.

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Gorgeous card Debs and many congratulations on your new DT.
Clare x

Kathy said...

I love your Funky Flowery Project, Debs, it's absolutely beautiful