Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 19 September 2010

A Little Playtime

Good evening. Apologies for showing so many cards in one post but can only stay on laptop for a short while. Well I have been feeling a little better today - and able to sit/stand for a little longer so I have had a little playtime.
My first card is for Wild Orchid Crafts - Pearls & Pins and Papertake Weekly - Photo Inspiration.

My next card is for the Choc & Green challenge at Crafty Catz and the Lace it Up theme at Just Magnolia and I have followed the sketch at Stampavie & More

I have also made a card for LOTV - sketch and it fits the Animal theme at Totally Gorjuss

Lastly I have made a Monochromatic Christmas card for Winter Wonderland.

Sorry I have not listed what has been used but I really need to rest up now.
Starting to feel a little nervous about seeing Orthopedic Consultant tomorrow - fingers crossed all goes well.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

14 comments:

tilly said...

first of all good luck with consultant, 4 lovely cards here, I must make a start on christmas, well done
Tilly x

Claire x said...

What a fabulous array of cards Debs, they are all so gorgeous and at least you have still been able to craft. I hope tomorrow's appointment goes well, will be thinking about you hun. Fingers crossed all will be fine. Big hugs, Claire x

downrightcrafty said...

A stunning card Debs for our challenge at Winter Wonderland, not sure how the extra gold fits in to our theme though, love all of the cards posted today, my where do you find all the time. Thanks for sharing with us and hope you find time to play along next week too
Hugs Kate xx

Dawny P said...

Oh wow - somebody has been soooo busy - and they are all wonderful chick :) Thank you for joining us at WOC, Papertake Weekly, LOTV and Just Magnolia. I've never done 4 challenge thank yous before lol!! Hugs, Dawny xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Debs

Fantastic cards hun ...i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Emma xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Debs what a beautiful selection of cards, where do you get the inspiration for doing such fabulous work, I think my mojo is on vacation at the moment lol. I love them all excellent work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

downrightcrafty said...

Thanks Debs for putting me right, sometimes it is difficult to see straight lol (and at my age too - must get me some more glasses) it is fab card though
hugs Kate xx

scrapadinne said...

Gorgeous cards! :) I love the stamp with the doggy - so cute! :)

Hugs
/Scrapadinne

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous cards Debs,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

Giò said...

Hi Debs!!!
I hope you feel better now ^_^
A lot of beautfiful card, all fabulous dear.
Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Jules said...

Hi Debs

So many gorgeous creations - I love them all.

I hope that your appointment went ok with the Orthopaedic Man yesterday!

Hospitals are scary places .. ..

Love Jules xx

Dena said...

Awe, your cards are awesome! Love the LOTV one!
Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week. Great job on the sketch!
Hugs, Dena

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Gorgeous cards...just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!

Jane said...

Beautiful card!! love the colours! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx