Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Have a Heart Tilda

Good evening.
I have had a little play this afternoon and decided to alter a Gift Box I have had for ages.

I started by painting the box with an Adirondack Paint Dabber in Pool and then covered the lid with some scrap DP. I added a string of Pearls around the edge and some lace as well.
The gorgoeus Tilda image has been delicately coloured with Distress Inks.
I added a flower spacer to some layered Prima Flowers, a couple of punched hearts, a touch of Stickles and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Just Magnolia - Lace it Up
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
ASFOS - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Happy Birthday
Paper Play Challenges - All Shapes & Sizes

Since posting my DT project for An Oldie But A Goodie this morning I have now got my appointment for an MRI - this Friday morning - things happen fast when you are paying for it!!

Hope you have had a lovely day.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

7 comments:

Claire x said...

This is fab Debs, I love what you have done with this box. Great news on the MRI - thats come through so quickly - let me know how you get on, although I may not be around much Friday for obvious reasons LOL. Take care, Claire x

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, This is gorgeous! It would make a really lovely gift.

Glad to hear you have got your MRI appt.

Lisa x

Fleur said...

Hi Debs, hope you ok!
I love this sweet little box. It's perfect & beautiful
Take care
Hugz Fleur xXx

Vicky said...

gorgeous creation, such a lovely design...
Thanks for joining our special launch challenge at SCSC, and good luck with the draw
x
Vicky

liza said...

awwww debs this is sooo pretty,love it
love n hugs
liza
xox

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs this is stunning I love that image of Tilda and what great creativity and inspiration.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Juls said...

oh wow! just so gorgeous and creative! Hugs juls