Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 4 September 2010

A Gorgeous Colour Combo

Good afternoon.
I would like to share a card I have made for a friend which fits the challenge over at Lovely Hanglar Only - Pink & Grey colour combo
Oh I do love this colour combo!
I printed one of the gorgeous DP's from Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose direct onto the base card and then used a co-ordinating piece of DP across the centre.
This also used:
Lovely Hanglar image coloured with PM's - edges have been distressed with Spun Sugar distress ink
Martha Stewart border punch
Adhesive Pearls
Craftworks Cards sentiment - distressed with Spun Sugar

I am trying to have a 'less is more' approach to my card making at the moment and I am quite liking it.
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sketch & Stash - Sketch

Thanks for popping over.
Hope you are enjoying your day.

TTFN 

9 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Debs
gorgeous colours and I love that image, was looking at these this morning on ebay.
Christine x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours too very subtle.x

Claire x said...

Lovely card Debs with great colours. I had noticed the "less is more" approach to your work of late - I have moments like that and it makes a nice change doesn't it. Hugs, Claire x

Curlybear said...

Hello Debs,
Lovely card, fantastic layout and choice of colours, thanks for joining us at the SCSC this week, hugs Bridget x.

Sue said...

absolutely gorgeous an i agree less is defiantely more as this card clearly proves:)

thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous! Love the colour combo..the papers are just lush! and I love the added pearl detail! Hugs Juls

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Haseeb said...

color combination is best i like the shade and embossing i will save your link for my nephews they will adore it . thanks!

Plastic business cards 
Plastic Card