Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 23 September 2010

Cute Little Hedgies for a Couple of Challenges

Good afternoon - where has the day gone??? I can't believe that I have spent all morning just making 2 cards!! I would usually have knocked out at least 3 or 4 in the time it has taken me to complete these and the time wasn't spent colouring in - as you can see from the size of the images lol!!!
 But when I can only manage to stay sat/stood in one place for a short time I guess it's a wonder I can put anything together at all!!!
Anyways I have combined a few challenges with theses two cards and have put them together on one post - hopefully normal posting will resume soon!!

My first card is for the wonderful Penny Black Saturday challenge and this week they have given us a fab sketch to work with. Here is my take on it:
This used:
PB image from The Wonder ref: 30-040 coloured with Copics
DP's freebie from Crafts Beautiful
Nesties - circle & scalloped circle
Circle & Star punches
Papaermania Shimmer Dots

My next card is for a friend and fits the following challenges:
Create 4 Fun - Sketch
Daring Cardmakers - Come Fly with Me

This used:
PB Image from Wonderful Day coloured with Copics - the balloon has been decoupaged and I have added Glossy Accents
DP's - Funky Hand Dreams CD-Rom
Satin Ribbon - I ruched thius myself and I am quite pleased with the result lol!
Tiny Alpha letters - Cosmo Cricet
Heart Punch

Thanks for popping over.
Enjoy your day.
TTFN
 

11 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet cards! I love these little hedgies.

Jennifer

Claire x said...

Two gorgeous cards Debs and I adore the PB hedgies. Hugs, Claire x

martina's kaartjes said...

What cute cards !! love them !
great job,
greetings, martina
x

kath said...

super cute cards debs.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

joey said...

Hiya Debs

gorgeous card I love your take on my sketch gorgeous details, thanks for joiningus at pbsc

Joey.x

Lynda said...

The floating hedgie is just too cute! 2 great cards and thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww these are gorgeous! Adore Penny Black hedgies!
Kelly.x

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous cards Debs, such an adorable sweet images and wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

jules said...

Aaw!!!! soo cute!!!!!

Mummylade said...

I just adore this! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge this fortnight and good luck!

Juls said...

fab cards, love how you have used the ribbon on your 2nd card and the fab tag detail! Hugs juls