Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 25 September 2010

Clean & Simple at Allsorts

Good morning. I love the new challenge theme at Allsorts this week - picked by Emma - thanks hun!
I have been going through a 'clean & simple' phase with my crafting so this suited me right down to the ground lol!!!

I got my inspiration for this card from an article in this month's Craft Stamper.
It really is nice & easy but I think very elegant - what do you think?
I started by cutting an aperture in a 'scrap' piece of cardstock and then used this as a template to ink through direct onto my base card with Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress Inks. I then stamped the tree image (from Creative Expressions) slightly overlapping the inked shape - adding a 'touch' of stickles to bring it to life!
The sentiment is also from Creative Expressions.

So put away all those embellies and keep it nice and simple this week.
Thanks for taking time to pop over - let me know you have been so I can pop over to see you too.
TTFN

8 comments:

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Wow, this is a wonderful card - I love it!
Clare x

Claire x said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, I love the tree image. Hugs, Claire x PS. Hope your back is bearing up.

dawny said...

ooh i really like that :-)

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, This is lovely! Simple design but very effective.

Lisa x

MariHelen Artesanato said...

Olá, adoro seus trabalhos, bem diferentes super delicado e de bom gosto.Este do pinheirinho, bem simples mais muito lindo!!!
Abraços e uma otima semana.

Fluffles said...

Simple with STYLE - I love it! Jx

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Debs I love that tree image and how only the top glistens fabulous card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Juls said...

very stylish! Hugs Juls