Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

A Christmas Birthday


Good morning. Today I would like to share a card I have made for the sketch challenge at The Sugar Bowl - it will eventually make it's way to my sister who has her birthday on Boxing Day!

It also fits the sketch challange at Cute Card Thursday
This used:
Image: Sugar Nellie 'Snowflake' coloured with Copics
DP's Pink Petticoat - 'Tis the Season
Martha Stewart Doily border punch
Woodware snowflake punch
Heart gem from stash

Still not back at work - awaiting MRI follow up appointment with Orthopedic Consultant - he's away this week so earliest appointment I could get is next Wednesday. Doctor has changed my pain relief tablets so hopefully they will help and won't make me sick at the same time!
Anyways that's all from me for now - feeling quite tired!!

Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

6 comments:

Claire x said...

Hey hun, what a gorgeous card! I love the colours and those papers are just lush. I hope the new painkillers help - what are we both like being off work eh! Hugs, Claire x

martina's kaartjes said...

Pretty card, love the combination of colours !
greetings, martina
x

Lilian said...

Very pretty card! Your papers are perfect for the image. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge! Hope you are ok.

Juls said...

gorgeous! love the fab fresh colours! Hugs Juls

Zerra said...

Красота!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Debs.
luv
Debby