Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 9 September 2010

Beary Christmas Wishes

Good afternoon. Jack is away for 2 days camping/team building with school so I have had a little 'free' time when I came home today and have made a card for the following challenges:

Friday Sketchers - Sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Holiday Fun
LOTV - A Card for a Boy



This used:
Image: LOTV Bear with Presents coloured with distress inks (I really enjoyed colouring with this medium)
DP's: Funky Hand - All I want for Xmas
Sentiment: Creative Expressions
Glamour Dust

I always feel at a loss when Jack's away - so think I will settle myself in my craft space and get lost in crafting lol!!
Hope you've had a lovely day.
TTFN

13 comments:

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love LOTV images! Jack will be back before you know it - enjoy the free time whilst you can. Hugs, Claire x

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Debs, adore this little bear, love the papers and great layout too!
Kelly.x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I like the glitter and the coloring you did on the image!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Debs and I love the paper soy have used. Thanks for entering this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Debs love that cute image and those papers look great I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lorraine A said...

oohh this is gorgeous Debs !! I love this image and your colouring is lovely ,,, beatuiful soft colours :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Hop

luv
Lols x x x

Nancy said...

What a cute card! I agree - DI's are great fun to color with!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today - good luck with SimonSays' blog hop!

Mephisto said...

Really sweet image and lovely Card.
Thanks for joining in the SSC and our BlogHop.

Hugs
Domi

Diane said...

Lovely card, Debs! You've made this super cute image look great!
Diane x

lalkygirl said...

gorgeous card debs,love how you used ink to colour the wee bear
.lovely papers too
lalkygirl x

Sue said...

This is adorable! I love the design papers and colors!

Femmy said...

gorgeous!!

Pops x said...

This is so pretty honey in gorgeous colours, thank you for joining us at LOTV hugs Pops x xx