Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 4 September 2010

Allsorts - Wk68 New Beginnings

Good morning. Over at Allsorts this week it was my turn to choose the theme and as this week saw my son start 'BIG' school I immediately knew I wanted to pick something related to that so I decided on
'NEW BEGINNINGS'

Here is the card I made for Jack (and 1 for his best friend Cal)


This used:

Images: Mo Manning - Harvard & Yale coloured with Copics
Alphabet stickers, DP's from stash
Martha Stewart border punch
Star punch

And here are the two stars of the week:


I would like to enter this into the 'ABC/123' challenge over at Our Creative Corner ths week.

Hope you can join in the fun with us.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Great cards! I love the images and layout. Jack & his friend both look so smart and grown up.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Love your cards .. .. I bet the boys did too.

They don't look too impressed to be getting back into the old school routine again .. .. and I don't blame them!!

BIG school time. Oh dear .. .. time to brush up on your maths, science and history ready to help with the homework.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Claire x said...

These cards are fab Debs - I bet the boys loved them!? Hope they had a good day at the BIG school. Hugs, Claire x

Lori Rider said...

What great cards! I'm sure the boys loved them. Happy back to school! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Juls said...

both of these cards are just gorgeous!! Love them! Hugs Juls