Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 4 September 2010

All I Want for Xmas

Good afternoon - yep this is my 3rd post for today - sorry lol!!!! But I just had to let you know that there is a BRAND NEW Funky Hand Christmas Download available as of today.

I am so excited because I have just seen some of my examples on the Funky Hand website lol!!!!


Here they are (and a few more) 




 Why not pop over to FUNKY HAND
 and take a look at all the other fabulous inspiration from the talented DT.
You won't believe how much you get in the download either
16 Design Papers
8 Digi Images
ALL FOR ONLY £3.49 - what a bargain!!! - Go on - go grab yours now!!

Thanks for taking time to come and see me.
Enjoy the rest of the evening.
TTFN

6 comments:

Claire x said...

OMG Debs, you are a busy girl and look at all those Christmas projects you've made! All are just fab and am lovin that downloadable paper. Have a great evening. Hugs, Claire x

Cat Spicer a.k.a. Spicey Cat Chick said...

You've totally put me in the mood for Christmas! GREAT projects that really show the versatility of the product. I love digis as well!

Liz, said...

Hiya, you've been busy, busy, busy. They're all super.

Liz x

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun how busy you have been,all such stunning creations,hun really love the designs on all of them hugs cheryl xxxx

Allison said...

they are all lovely Debs
AllisonX

Kathy said...

Wonderful FH projects Debs!