Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Crafting doesn't get better than this!!!

To steal a phrase from Masterchef seems appropriate for this piece of news I have been bursting to share with you

WHOOOOOOPPPEEEEEEEEE
I have been so very lucky enough to have been picked to...................

I design for Funky Hand, craft 
backing papers

I am soooooooooooooooooo excited and covered in bruises from pinching myself lol!!!
I almost wish I wasn't going on holiday on Friday so that I could lock myself away and get to work on some fab FUNKY HAND projects to share with you - but watch this space over the next few weeks!!!

Off to have a cup of camomile tea to calm down now lol!!!
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

13 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Congrats again wow I was on 2 mins ago congratulating you on the other challenge blog, well done you.
Christine x

Anice said...

So glad to have you with us Debs..it's going to be GREAT!!
Anice xx

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun so proud of you hun well done,you really deserve your place hun as you really do awesome work can you pass some of your talent this way all I get is rejection after rejection,he he,
oh well onwards and upwards so they say hugs cheyrl x

Suzi said...

Congratulations Debs, you will be a great asset to them. Have a wonderful holiday and look forward to seeing all your lovely creations real soon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Claire x said...

I'm catching up with my posts and thought hold on a minute, didn't I just congratulate Debs a few minutes ago!? LOL - well done you! I don't know how you do it ... well I do ... cos of all the beautiful stuff you create! I think you'll need to give up work soon as you just won't have time! LOL. Well done for a second time. Hugs, Claire x

mckinkle said...

Well done to you! Many Congrats!

Enjoy your holiday as you will be so busy with all your crafting afterwards!!

Keryn x

mckinkle said...

Well done to you! Many Congrats!

Enjoy your holiday as you will be so busy with all your crafting afterwards!!

Keryn x

Debs M x said...

well done! xx

kath said...

welcome to the funkiest DT in blogland...hugs kath xxx

Tip Top said...

Whooo-hooooooooooooooooooo!! And a big welcome to you!!

Fleur said...

Debs, ther really is no stopping you is there!
Really Big CONGRATULTIONS
HUgz Fleur xXx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Congratulations on joining the Funky Gang!!!

If you are anything like I was you don't want to replace the post on your blog with anything else.

It will be lovely to be working with you again.

Love Jules xx

p.s. Congrats on your other DT post too .. .. I hope you are going to be able to find time for housework amongst all this crafting you will be doing LOL!!!!

Allison said...

congrats to you and looking forward to working with you
Allisonx