Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Bring on the Bling


Good afternoon.
A late post for me today - got lots to do before going on hols on Friday!
I would like to share my card that I have made for the
'Bring on the Bling' challenge at Sir Stampalot this month.


I was asked by a friend to make a
25th Wedding Anniversary card.
The background was created using various Distress Inks and Pearl Glimmer mist - IRL it really shimmers. I then overstamped with PB Script - just on one side - on the other side I used silver miror card - with a Martha Stewart heart border punched down the side.
The image has been stamped with Victorian Velvet distress ink and the edges inked too.
Flowers - retro punch and gems from stash
Sentiment - PC generated

Hope you have had a lovely day.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

14 comments:

CraftyC said...

Its a beautiful card Debs, love the stamp!
Clairexx

Crafty Chris said...

Very elegant card love the colours and that stamp is a must have.
Christine x

Claire x said...

This is a lovely sophisticated card Debs - love the distress inks. Hugs, Claire x

pinky said...

Beautiful card, love the stamp work and the beautiful colours. Enjoy your holiday. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
Pinky

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun this is really beautiful really adore that stamp great layout too love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is beautiful and the image looks gorgeous stamped in Victorian Velvet.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Wow this is beautiful! Hope you have a great holiday.

Lisa x

Juls said...

wow just so stylish!!! I love it! Hugs Juls

Jachelle said...

Holy! Your cards are gorgeous. Not sure how I ran into your blog, but now that I'm here, I'm definitely a follower and one of your biggest fans. I'll be back again & again for inspiration...and I can just tell that you'll be an amazing addition the DT for Oldie but Goodie. Absolutely love your card style!

Pops x said...

Gorgeous Debs i love the colours so calming big hugs Pops x

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coldwaters2 said...

oh wow Debs this is gorgeous what a beautifully designed card it has a very classy look to it thank you so much for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Helen_e said...

Hi Debs! Much beautifully!!
I much love the background stamps!!!! Excuse me for my english:)))
Helen_e.

Francesca said...

A wonderful card with such a sweet image , thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck
Hugs
Francesca