Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 28 August 2010

Bloom & Grow - Allsorts DT Project


Good morning. It has been an age since I last posted live - thanks though to Mr Blogger scheduled posts - he was very well behaved whilst I was away on my jollie holiday and posted all the schedules posts I had set up lol!!
We had a fab time - can't believe the weather since we got back though - it's soooooooooooo  miserable. Let's hope it picks up again soon - it's too early for jumpers and heavy clothes - besides I have a hard -earned tan to show off still lol!!!
Anyway enough waffle - onto my card for the new challenge theme at Allsorts this week and it has been picked by the very lovely Helene 'Take inspiration from the Garden or Park'

I have used a gorgeous digi image from the Pink Petticoat 'In My Garden' range - softly coloured with Copics and a sprinkling of Glamour Dust.
The very beautiful DP's are also from Pink Petticoat - 'Vintage Rose'. They are so gorgeous and elegant and you get soooooooooooo many in the download you are spoilt for choice.
The 'ribbon' sentiment is also from Pink Petticoat.
The only other thing I have used is a Martha Stewart border punch.

Hope you find time to join us this week - I am looking forward to getting back into blogland and seeing all your wonderful creations.
Don't forget there is still time to enter the 'Glitter & Glitz' challenge this month at Penny Black at Allsorts - and what could be more garden inspired than the cute PB hedgie so you could combine the two challenges!!

Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

6 comments:

Claire x said...

Gorgeous pastel card Debs - glad to see you back! Hugs, Claire x

mckinkle said...

You show your tan off! Tans cost such a lot of money to get these days so you go girl!

Lovely delicate card, lovely image and beautifully coloured.

Keryn x

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Fab card! I love the image and pretty pastel colours.

Glad you had a lovely holiday. It's a shame you didn't bring some sunshine back with you lol!

Hope you have a great weekend.

Lisa x

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely, elegant card ! Love it.
Have a nice day,
greetings, Martina
http://martinaskaartjes.blogspot.com/

Juls said...

just gorgeous! Love the colours, and the font on the sentiment is just fab!! Hugs Juls

dj1952 said...

Your card is awesome. I LOVE your soft colors. I always look forward to seeing what you're going to come up with next. Thanks for your inspiration.