Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 7 August 2010

Allsorts - Primary Colours Only



Good morning. I hope Mr. Blogger has been good and posted this for you to see whilst I am sitting around the poolside somewhere in Portugal.

This week over at Allsorts Emma challenged us to use only PRIMARY COLOURS - a minimum of 2 colours to be used.
I went for RED & BLUE as I knew exactly which papers I wanted to use and what sort of card I wanted to make - not usually so decisive lol!!!

I wanted to use these gorgeous DP's from The Craft Table - Winter Wonderland - thanks Martine they are gorgeous - probably my fav. Crimbo papers from last year.

I have made an aperture card

This used:
Craftwork Cards - Scalloped Edge base card - with one of the DP's printed direct onto it.
Circle & Scalloped circle nesties
Card Candy
DP's Winter Wonderland Pack - The Craft Table
Image - Creative Expressions stamped 3 times with Blue Jeans distress ink and glittered with Crystal Glamour Dust
Sentiment - Winter Wonderland Pack
Ribbon, Star and Gem from stash.

Hope you can join the fun.

Thanks for popping by.
Hope to catch up when I get home - 23 August.
I have scheduled more DT work whilst I'm away but won't be able to visit you until I return as I have no internet access.
TTFN

7 comments:

Mummylade said...

absolutely excellent Debs! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday.

mckinkle said...

A beautiful card ready for xmas Debs. I hadnt thought of softened primary colours so thanks for the inspiration.

I hope you are enjoying a beautiful holiday!

Keryn x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Stunning hun love the apature and the frame is so effective!

Emma xxx

Juls said...

this is just stunning! Hugs Juls

Fleur said...

Debs, this really pretty, I love these colours together.
Have a lovely week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Cheryl said...

oh debs,this really is stunning gosh,the detail and image on this make one beautiful card love hugs cheryl xxxx

Helen_e said...

Hi Debs! Very beautiful card!!!!!!!! Fantastic beautiful!!!!!!!

Helen_e.