Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 14 August 2010

Allsorts - Paper Piecing or Paper Piercing - You Decide


Good morning - I am still relying on Mr. Blogger scheduled posts whilst I top up my tan in Portugal.
This week Kirsten chose Paper-Piecing/Piercing as the theme at Allsorts.

Here is my take on it
I was asked by a friend to make a New Home card with some sheep on it - as the recipient is moving to Wales!!

I have used a Funky Hand digi image from the Dreams Come True CD and the DP's used to paper-piece the 'boot' are also from the same CD.
This also used:

Backing DP - Pink Petticoat - Fluffy Clouds
Sheep - Digi image from Pink Petticoat - Big Fella
Sentiment - PC generated
Cor'dinations cardstock
Martha Stewart border punch

Thanks for popping over.
Catch you all when I get back - Monday 23 August.
TTFN

3 comments:

Loopylou!! said...

oh debs, i love it!!! my mum is a huge sheep an so i tune into sheep creations on an inherited thing from my mum!!!! hope you are having a fab time,hugs lou xxx

Claire x said...

My a week's gone by already .... fab card Debs. Hugs, Claire x

Juls said...

Just brilliant! great images and I just LOVE the sentiment! Hugs Juls