Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 21 August 2010

Allsorts - In Miniture

Hello again from sunny Portugal courtesy of Mr Blogger scheduled posts!
Over at Allsorts this week we are all working in miniture as Amanda challenged us to make a project no more than 3" square.
I immediately knew what I wanted to do.
I have seen these Post -It note holders before and thought they would be perfect for this challenge and as I bought a pack of 4 coloured Post-Its, I thought I would make them coloured co-ordinated!


Hope you can join in too.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

7 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

They're cute ! Love them !
Have a great weekend,
greetings,
Martina
x

Janette said...

Wow these are really stunning,love the colours and the papers are fab.x

Vicki said...

Oooow I love these, they are so cute and pretty! Hope you're having a fab time in the sun ;)

Hugs
Vicki x

scotspanda said...

these are gorgeous hun hope you're having a fab time in the sun

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Monaliza Sena said...

oi querida
Amei sua caixinha,esta muita linda,voce teria o tutorials dela,beijos
ateliemonart@gmail.com

mckinkle said...

ooooh I lurve these! I must try to find the template somewhere.

Gorgeous creations Debs, I love the fresh vibrant colours youve chosen.

Keryn x

Juls said...

wow these are just fabulous!!!! LOVE them all!!!! Hugs Juls