Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 5 July 2010

Yummy Scrummy Chocolate Tilda


Good morning. Well I managed to sleeep past 4.30am this morning - in fact had a huge lie-in until 7.00am lol!!!
This morning I would like to share my card I have made for the fab new Totally Tilda Challenge blog that launched on the 1st of July - run by Susie from Die Cut Dreams and her Tildtastic DT.

I have used a beautiful Tilda image that was sent to me by a lovely blogging buddy - thanks hun, coloured with Copics and a touch of Star Dust Stickles.
The gorgeous Design Papers are by Nitwits - I usually print them onto Brilliant White paper from Tesco's but as this is a special card I treated them to some Paerlised Ivory paper - IRL the sheen is fabulous!
I have subtly distressed some of the edges.
The flower arrangement is made up of 2 Spellbinder leaves cut from the co-ordinating cardstock and embossed then 2 gorgeous toning paper flowers and a stunning metal flower brad layered on top. I double layered the punched Martha Stewart butterflies, first with the chocolate cardstock and then some of the matching DP and added a chocolate pearl to each one.
A few more chocolate pearls and Craftwork Cards sentiment coloured with Brushed Corduroy distress ink to finish.
Oops, nearly forgot to say what the theme is - yep, you guessed it yummy scrummy CHOCOLATE!

Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

6 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Yummy srummy indeed, tilda is gorgeous and so is those papers,
Beautiful,
Christine x

Claire x said...

Lie in at 7.00! LOL you do make me laugh. I love this choco Tilda Debs, can't wait to enter this new challenge myself. Have a good day off! Hugs, Claire x

craftykitten said...

Hey Debs, I love that description - The Tildastic DT - I'm gonna adopt that!! Fab card hun, loving those little butterflies. - great colouring too. Thanks for joining the Tildastic Totally Tilda challenge!
Hugs
Dawn x

Christine said...

Hi Debs this is so srummy fab cute Tilda gorgeous choccy colour combo & those lush papers..thanks for sharing & joining us on our 1st Totally Tilda Chall...thanks for the New name love it.

Hugs Christine xx

Mags said...

This is indeed a yummy card! I am so impressed by your colouring, all those subtle browns are lovely!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card and perfect take on our challenge Debs. Your papers and soft colouration of Tilda are so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-