Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 5 July 2010

WOW - Wild Orchid Crafts are launching a new challenge blog

Oh my goodness if I won all these delicious goodies I'd think I'd died and went to heaven lol!!!
My favourite flower suppliers are launching a brand new challenge blog with their first challenge on 12 July - that's just 7 sleeps away lol!!!
To celebrate the launch they are very generously offering one lucky winner all the above - wow wow wow (pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let it be me lol!!!!)
Anyways as they say you have to be in it to win it.

I also have another card to share with you today - see previous post today for my Chocolate Tilda card.

This time I have nade a card following the fab sketch at LOTV

I have used one of my new cute images 'Big Present' coloured with Copics.
DP's - Nitwits
Sentiment - Creative Expressions.

No flowers or embellishments on this one as it's for a little boy and I wanted the focus on the gorgeous image.

Hope you have had a lovely day.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

4 comments:

Claire x said...

I'm in it to win it Debs! Wouldn't it be fab to have that stash!? Love your LOTV card and the colours are fab too - perfect for a little boy! Hope you had a fabby day. Take care, Claire x

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun,great colurs and that wee boy is so cute hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous card in great colours! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

CraftyC said...

Tis a beautiful card Debs, looks great and your choice of image is perfect. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx