Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Versatile Penny Black


Good morning. Don't you just love stamps that are versatile? When I purchased this little Penny Black beauty I had 'birthdays' in mind but when I saw the Red, Blue & White challenge theme over at PBSC this week I knew I wanted to use these gorgeous digi papers I had from last year and thought the image would make a perfect 'christmas' stamp as well!!

Now I originally made this for the PBSC and Sketch & Stamp -following their fab sketch, but as I'm a bit of a dozy mare I forgot to upload it on time and have missed the sketch challenge - but heyho still time for to make it for PBSC.

This used:
Image - PB For You! 2072J
Medium - Copics
DP's - Winter Wonderland available here 
Glitter paper, snowflake brads and ribbon from stash

Thanks for popping over.
Hope to be back later with another make - but gotta get ready for work now!
Have a great day.
TTFN

8 comments:

Claire x said...

YAY a Christmas card - glad I'm not the only one making them! LOL. I adore these little hedgies - so so sweet. Great colours on the card too. Have a fab day. Hugs, Claire x

Jules said...

Thanks for that Debs!!

I have this stamp but have never thought of it as a Christmas one .. .. until now!! Tee hee!!

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card Debs, such a sweet image and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Liz said...

Wow Fab card love it would fit ythe challenge at One Stitch at a time too with that lovely ribbon
great prize this week so why dont you join in?

Liz xx

Juls said...

so gorgeous! Love the red bling!! Hugs Juls

kath said...

beautiful card debs...love your take on the colour combo and thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Pops x said...

This is fab honey the image is just gorgeous love the colours you have used gorgeous hugs Pops x

joey said...

Hi Debs

fantastic card and great layout, thanks for joining us at penny black saturday

Joey.x