Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 4 July 2010

Take a Hike!


Good morning. Sorry for the 'rude' post title - but I couldn't resist it lol!!!

I have made this card for my MiL to send to my BiL for his birthday - he lives in the Lake District and loves walking - so this fab image from DigiStamp Boutique is perfect!!

I have coloured Jim with Copics and distressed the edge of the cardstock with Brushed Corduroy distress ink.
DP's are K&Co and have also had the edges distressed and inked.
The 'sentiment' letters are Papermania cardstock stickers.
I would like to enter this into the sketch challenge at Cupcake Crafts this week - sorry for the late entry - again!!! But better late than never lol!!!

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

3 comments:

Claire x said...

My goodness you were up early this morning! Love these DSB images - I have some of Jim and they are just fab! Another gorgeous card hun. Hope you have a fabby Sunday. Hugs, Claire x

Liza said...

A gorgeous male card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is great love the papers and design and what a fabby image as you say perfect for a hiker.
Hugs
Lorraine x