Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 8 July 2010

The Purpose of Life

Good afternoon.
I just love the sentiment on this card and think it perfectly fits us 'card-makers' (if you are anything like me that is lol!!!)

This is what it says:

So how does that fit me (and many other card-makers alike)? Well, it was only about 2 years ago that I discovered I had the 'gift' of being able to make cards and what do I do with the cards I make - well I give them away mostly!!

Anyways this is the card that I have made for the Just Magnolia 'Criss-Cross' challenge this week - just making it in time by the skin of my teeth, but I wanted to wait for delivery of my scrummy new Wild Orchid flowers so that I could also enter the Totally Tilda 'Chocolate' challnege again!



This used:
Gorgeous Fairy Dust Tilda coloured with PM's and a sprinkling of Stardust Stickles.
DP's - K&Co
Martha Stewart - Daisy Fan Deep Edge punch, Double Loops border punch, Butterfly & Frond punch
Gorgeous Wild Orchid Blooms
Adhesive Pearls from Hobby House Craft
Sentiment - DCVW Vellum Quotes
Prima Flowers and K&Co star brad

Hope you have had a lovely day.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

11 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

So Pretty Debs and the words are so meaningful I love everything about it
Thanks for joining in our first challenge at the Totally Tilda Challenge
Hugs Susie & the TT DT XX

Claire x said...

Ooooo this is gorgeous Debs, love Tilda and the sentiment is fab. Hugs, Claire x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Debs, so pretty and the sentiment is lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our first challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

This is a beautiful creation but I disagree with your interpretation of your sentiment.

I do not see it as your gift is being able to make cards and then you give them away .. .. I see it that your gift is that you can make beautiful cards and you share them with us all in blogland for us to be inspired by.

Love Jules xx

Cheryl said...

fab card hun and that sentiment,is just perfection,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Mina said...

beautiful card Debs, I love those rich colours...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debs, sweet Tilda and yummy colours.
luv
Debby

Christine said...

Hi Debs stunning creation love all the punched work & your yummy choccy colour combo, lush Tilda, thanks for sharing & joining us on our 1st Totally Tilda chall.

Hugs Christine xx

Juls said...

wow everything about this is just gorgeous!! Love the sentiment!! The gorgeous yummy colours you have used! and all your fab finishing touches! stunning creation! Hugs Juls

craftykitten said...

Oooh Debs this is just darling. Love all the little embellies. thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

Nicola said...

Ooh Debs this is just so sweet, love your colouring and the paper choice - a truly stunning criss cross card.
Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-