Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 1 July 2010

Penny Black has arrived at Allsorts

Good morning if Mr Blogger is being good you should be able to see this post - so fingers crossed he has behaved!

Today sees the start of a fab new challenge


and the DT are so excited - please
pop over and take a look at all the wondeful projects crteated by them.


Our theme this month is
A BURST OF SUMMER COLOUR

I decided to opt for soft subtle Pinks and Greens
I started by creating a background using Spun Sugar And Bundled Sage Distress Inks and overstamping PB Letter Background 1999L in Weathered Wood, then I stamped the main image PB Fireworks 3948K with Archival Black and embossed with clear EP. I have also added a touch of Liquid Pearls in Mint Green to the flower heads.
This also used:
Sentiment -  Fancy Pants
Martha Stewart Border Punch & Frond Punch
Adhesive Pearls
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
2 Posh Pins

We have some wonderful prizes up for grabs - all kindly donated by Penny Black themselves - so get on over and see what you could win
but remember............

You have to be in it to win it!

I would like to enter this into the 'Inky Fingers' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

 
Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

10 comments:

Claire x said...

Its arrived, can't wait to enter - your card is fab Debs, I love that image that you have used, the whole card is very soft and subtle. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Stunning card Debs. It's just fantastic
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

What a stunning make. Lots of lovely inspirational ideas here.

Love Jules xx

Pops x said...

I love the feel to this card sweetie so vintage, gorgeous hugs pops x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Debs this is absolutely superb what a beautiful image I love the softness of your design this is one top notch card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Rachel said...

Hi Debs! :)
Your card caught my eye on the Crafty Cardmakers site so I clicked on over and you have some really beautiful cards here!! :) Think I shall become a follower! :) I love the colour combination on this card- so subtle but beautifully summery!! :)
I saw that you mention that you use the Tesco Finest 120gsm paper- I do, too, for printing and stamping on, and love it- only I can no longer find it in our store or online so was just wondering if you know if it's still available- if it is I'll attempt to find it further afield as I love it that much and there's nothing else I can find to compare for smoothness, colour or weight!!
Look forward to popping back to see more of your lovely creations!!
hugs, Rachel x

Mel said...

This is beautiful. Melx

Mandy said...

Stunning card Debs, so delicate and beautiful
hugs Mandy xx

judie said...

this is stunning, love the way you have built the colours up, such a stunning and simple card, well done and thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Julie Riley said...

What a gorgeous soft card the image is really pretty. Well Done. Thanks for joinin us at crafty cardmakers x