Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Pastel Penny Black Christmas


Good morning - it loooks like it could be a  lovely day here today - at last! So I think we could be heading off to Weston Supermare for the day so I thought I would get this posted bright & early.

Penny Black are looking for Christmas in July and Charisma Cardz want anything but square, Cupcake Crafts want Pastel Christmas.

I decided to make a Santa Please Stop Here door hanger.
I have used a gorgeous cute PB image from The Wonder clear set 30-040 coloured with PM's and a touch of stickles.
The DP's are House Mouse from Joanna Sheen.
Finishing touches - a few punched snowflakes, buttons, ribbon and gems from stash.
Sentiment - computer generated.

Before I go I thought I would just share a photo of my Jack all dressed up in his new school uniform
I know I'm biased but isn't he handsome lol!!!

Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day - whatever your plans.
TTFN

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, This is so sweet! I love the papers, pretty colour combo and the PB image is so cute.

I agree Jack looks very handsome and all grown up in his school uniform.

Lisa x

Claire x said...

Love the doorhanger Debs, do you have a template for this? WOW doesn't Jack look all grown up in his uniform - very smart! You are bound to biased, after all he is your son! LOL. Enjoy the day at Weston, hope the sun shines for you. Hugs, Claire x

Vicki said...

Oh hey love the door hanger, fab idea and it's soooo pretty! Well I have to say Jack looks absolutely gorgeous in his uniform - you must be soooo proud of him and I'm sure he'll have a ball at high school (a whole new world.) Benjamin goes into year 8 (2nd year) I can't believe where the time has gone (flown.)

Take care

Vicki x

Donna said...

Wonderful door hanger...brilliant colour work and design! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a "mice" door hanger (sorry couldn't resist). The image is so sweet and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "pastel Christmas" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
Ps I have candy on my blog if you want to call over :)

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, i love your chocie of colours they go so well toghether big hugs Pops x

kath said...

beautiful door hanger debs and wow such a handsome young man...the girls will be flocking to your door...thanks for joining in the christmas fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Heather said...

I love the doorhanger - so refreshing to see such a different colour scheme. And doesn't Jack look smart:)