Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 22 July 2010

Just Magnolia - WEEK 64

Good morning. Well I have my tissues at the ready as today is Jack's leavers' assembly at school and I know I will cry! They had their leavers' party last night and everyone was sobbing - even the boys!! He goes to a small village primary school - 24 in his class and 20 of them have been together since playgroup so it is sad to think that they will all be goingtheir seperate ways in September. Luckily though for Jack he will be going to 'big' school with 2 of his best friends.
Today I would like to share  my card that I have made for the Just Magnolia challenge this week following Bev's gorgeous sketch.


I have used one of my favourite Tildas coloured with Copics. The DP is K&Co and although the coloured cardstock looks black in the photo - it is actually bottle green!!
Flowers are prima, buttons and ribbon from stash.
Quick post as I need to get ready - must remember the waterproof mascara lol!!
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

4 comments:

Claire x said...

This is lovely Debs, the colours work really well together. Enjoy Jack's assembly - you will love it and yes you will cray! LOL. Take care and have a fab day. Hugs, Claire x

Cheryl said...

oh debs,hun this is just gorgous love that tilda,and fab take on the sketch too,oh I remeber that too hun I cried my eyes out too when my 2 left for the big school like yours it was a small primary school,and when they first start the new big school oh they look so small bless them,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Faye said...

A gorgeous card and beautifully colored, Debs.

Mina said...

gorgeous yummy Tilda Debs, great colours too and dont cry too hard although I would...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx