Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 29 July 2010

Just Chillin'

Good morning. A quick share today as I have a busy day ahead - hospital appointment for acupuncture this morning - followed by chiropractor this afternoon and friends coming for tea - not to mention having the MiL here all week!!!
Today I would like to share a card I have made for my MiL' s neighbour (photo taken on a different camera than ususal as mine needed charging - might change it later!!)

Image:  Ronnie Relaxing from Pollycraft - digi image with all proceeds going to Yorkshire Air Ambulance - coloured with PM's
DP's - Tinker & Co - Vintage Dad
This also used:
Martha Stewart border punch
Ribbon from stash
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sweet Stamping - Vintage
Stamp with Fun - For a Boy/Man

Thanks for popping over.
Have a great day.
TTFN

7 comments:

Claire x said...

Lovely card Debs, thats the second image I've seen today from Pollycraft - must take a look at their website. My you have a busy day, hope all goes well at your appointments and enjoy the MIL's company - all week ....... you're braver than me, mind you mine only live in the next street, so will never need to have them stay! LOL. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cute card, fab colours.
luv
Debby

Francesca said...

Fabulous card , i love that image
Hugs
Francesca
P.S. I have emailed you

Jill said...

aww such a cute card Debs thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Andrea said...

Very great card! I like it! Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Jo said...

ooo you DO have a busy day, hope you have a nice time with friends and MIL.
Love your card, I think this image is brilliant, and I love the papers used.
Thank you for joining in the fun at sweet stampin
Jo xx

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the wonderful papers.thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team