Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 25 July 2010

Just Cattin' Around


Good morning. Today I would like to share my DT card  for Creative Inspirations challenge blog where the theme this week is 'Anything Goes' and is sponsored by Whimsy Stamps and 1 lucky winner will win $15 to spend online.

The DT were very lucky to have some images to play with and this is what I have come up with:


My image is called 'Love me Anyway' and is available here
I have coloured this adorable image with PM's.
DP's - Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby  - I have dsitressed all the edges
Ribbon from stash
Sentiment - Rub On

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says - Sketch
Cupcake Crafts - Cats & Dogs
Crafty Angels - Shabby Chic

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh debs,hun this is one adorable image and the coulrs and detail on this are pure purfection,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! Such a cute image and I love the papers. The sentiment is purr-fect for this card lol!

Hope all is well with you.

Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

This is so lovely.

Great paper choice, layout and perfectly coloured image (or should I say purrr..fect! LOL!!).

Love it!!

Love Jules xx

Claire x said...

Aww look at those bigs eyes on the cat! Gorgeous image and papers - will be entering this week. Hope you have had a fab Sunday. Hugs, Claire x

Pops x said...

Gorgeous hun i love the image she looks so sweet fab colours hugs Pops x x x

Faye said...

This is a sweet card, love the soft colours. Scrummy card. Thanks for playing at Cupcake with us. x

Cor* said...

I love your card! So soft & with that pawprinted ribbon....it;s adorable! So nice to see variations of an image!

Julie said...

A fab card Debs, such a cute image.
Julie x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a cute, ornery cat! I like how you colored the image too :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Juls said...

this is sooo cute!! I love the paw prints on the ribbon, and the gorgeous distressed look! Hugs Juls

Jane said...

This is beautiful! gorgeous colouring! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane xxx