Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 31 July 2010

House Mouse Christmas


Good evening. I nearly forgot to pop back on and post my project for OSCC this week. Kathryn wants to see different patterns and I chose 'Stripes'

I have used one of my gorgeous new House Mouse images - coloured with PM's.
The stripey DP is also from House Mouse and I have added a couple of glittery Martha Stewart snowflake punched borders.
The ribbon has been recycled from a department store shopping bag.
Sentiment - House Mouse

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Everybody Art - Sketch
Rosie D's - All Creatures Great and Small
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Christmas in July
Stamp Something - Christmas in July
Paperplay - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Something with a Tail
By the Cute & Girly - Animal Antics

Hope you have had a lovely day.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

13 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Wow this is gorgeous love the colours and the little mice.
Christine x

Claire x said...

Ooh I love that stripy paper - the red and green are very striking together. Great image and its great to see some more Christmas cards. First week of hols has flown by. Just dropped my daugther off at her Dads as they are off to Portugal tomorrow! Will really miss her. Hope you have a fab time in Portugal too hun. Hugs, Claire x

Cheryl said...

oh debs,hun you never let me down,this is just gorgoues,wonderful colurs,and love those wee mice hugs cheryl xx

Fleur said...

Debs, a fantastic card, love the image & colours
Hugz fleur xXx

Julie M said...

Super card, Debs. Love the stripy paper, very elegant with the big green ribbon. And the image is so sweet.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness...I love this :)

Erin... said...

oh adorable! what sweet little mice!!! great papers too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week!

Faye said...

Oh this is ever so cute! Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Hannapanna said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours and that House mouse stamp is really sweet. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card, love the stripes and colours and such a cute image.Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G. nnalorac.x

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Paul said...

Nice backing paper. Liking the colours of the stripes. I was last minute with my entry at Charisma Cardz this week and it's only now I'm managing to take a look at what others did. Thanks for the inspiration and letting me come and look at your blog.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Gwendolyn said...

Love this card! So cheerful!

Hugs Gwendolyn