Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 26 July 2010

Funky Hand DT Call

Good evening.
There is a wonderful opportunity to join the fabulously talented Funky Hand DT - I would love to work with all these ladies - they are so inspirational and innovative with their designs.
Anice has asked to post about the opportunity and showcase 3 favourite cards - now that bit I find difficult as I am always so critical of my own work (as I know most of us are!!)
Anyways after much thought and changing my mind a dozen times (or more) I would like to showcase these 3 cards as 'some' of my favourites and to show different styles of work:




Well best publish this post before I change my mind again lol!!!
Wish me luck.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

10 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

good luck Debs with these 3 cards you should get it no probs, stunning.
Christine x

Fleur said...

Awesome cards Dora, love the first one especially - good luck, my fingers are crossed!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Claire x said...

Its always hard to pick your faves - but these 3 are all fab choices Debs, no doubt you will get the opportunity to join them - you seem to do so well on becoming a DT - Good luck. Claire xx

Cheryl said...

well hun think you are on to a winner there hun as all of these are pure brilliant,hope you get the DT post hun as cant think of anyone more deserving than you love hugs cheryl xxxx

cindy said...

Fabulous cards. Love each one of them.

Mandy said...

Debs these are all stunning hun, your cards are always perfect, you are more talented than you realise & I love the way you can turn your hand to many different styles, you are an asset to any DT
hugs Mandy xx

Francesca said...

all three cards are wonderful,Good luck with the Dt Call
Hugs
Francesca

黃黃莉茹曉元 said...

Offence is the best defence.............................................................

Juls said...

such a fab collection of cards, good luck for the DT call!!

Kathy said...

They are all so gorgeous, but then your stuff always is!