Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 10 July 2010

DT Projects for today - Allsorts & OSCC

Good morning. This week I thought I would share both my DT projects for today with you in one post - let me know if you would prefer them separately though.

My first card is for Allsorts where Helene has challenged us to show our love by having a heart on our project. This week we are sponsored by a regular monthly sponsor - Sally-Ann at


I have used Coco with a Heart - available here Coloured with Copics. I haven't used this image for ages and had forgotten how gorgeous it is lol!!
This also used:

DP's - Nitwits
Martha Stewart Heart Border punch
Bazzill Spotty Ribbon
Prima Flowers and brad from stash.

I would like to enter this into the Sunday Sketch & Stash Challenge

My next card is for OSCC where Itzuvit has picked Monochromatic as the theme this week.


I have used one of my favourite little Tilda's and have coloured her with PM's.
This also used:
DP's - not sure sorry - had them ages and they have no label lol!!
Gorgeous Prima and wild Orchid Flowers
Spray Pearls
Sentiment from QVC
Ribbon and pearls from stash
I have also used a scalloped edged base card from Craftwork Cards - I love these!

Our sponsor this week is Shelley herself from OSCC
and the winner will win a £10 monochromatic goodie bag.

Challenges I would like to enter this into are:
Just Magnolia - Recipe of 3 Flowers, 2 DP's, 1 ribbon
Truly Scrumptious - Sketch and 'How does you garden grow'
Simon Says - Photo Inspiration
Fairy Fun Friday - Photo Inspiration

Hope you can join in the fun this week.

Also don't forget there is still time to enter our first challenge at

Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

17 comments:

Claire x said...

Both are gorgeous cards Debs,using soft pastel colours. As always fabulous - have a super weekend and enjoy the sun! Hugs, Claire

Liz, said...

Hiya, both cards are perfect but I think Coco just wins it for me!

Enjoy the weekend.

Liz x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous cards Debs :-) Both of them are gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Basslady said...

wonderful and lovely cards!

all made with love...one can see that!

great job!

xoxo silvi (germany)

Rica said...

Lovely cards Debbie. Love the pretty papers and that adorable Tilda....your flowers and details are perfect.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at both Truly Scrumptious and the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Fleur said...

Stunning cards Debs, love them both
Have a fab weekend
Hugz Fleur xXx

Terry said...

Hiya Debs, what a fabulous card did you make wohooooo thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays. Hugs Terry xxx

Mummylade said...

wonderful cards - as always!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Beautiful...each one is just perfect! I am loving that Tilda one especially! thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

Claire x said...

I know I've already commented LOL, but forgot to say thanks for playing along with SS&S this time! Hugs, Claire xx

Faye said...

Debs, that is my favorite Tilda and you have done such a beautiful job with her.

CraftyC said...

Both beautiful cards Debs, very cute indeed!
Clairexx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs both are stunning creations I just adore that teddy image and the pastel colours and wow the Tilda one looks striking with those blues great work on both these.
Hugs
Lorraine x

poupette said...

superbe carte

Bises

Christine

Juls said...

2 incredibly gorgeous card!! Love the layout and the fresh colours of your first card...and love the gorgeous cool blues and the scallop detail of your 2nd card!! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs Juls

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

These are SO amazing! I love the flower details in the bottom right corner on the blue card and the layout on the one above is perfect!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenges!!!

-Sarah

Donalda said...

This is just gorgeous dear. Thanks for joining us at JM