Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

A couple to say goodbye & thank you.

Good morning. Today I would like to share a couple of things I have made to hold thank you gifts for Jack's teacher and teaching assistant.

I made a pillow box for his teacher - female


and a bottle tag (which will also hold a bar of chocolate) for his teaching assistant - male.

I found the tutorial for making one of these here
They are so simple - yet very effective - don't you think?

The pillow box has been made using some of my favourite TH Vintage Shabby DP. I cut an aperture and made a frame using my nesties. The 'acetate' has been recycled from the packet of Prima Flowers (seen on this project) that I bought yesterday. Image is from the Penny Black 'Wonderful Day' clear set - coloured with Copics.

The bottle tag ahs been made using textured
cardstock and a piece of K&Co spotty DP. The image is also from the Penny Black 'Wonderful Day' clear set - coloured with PM's this time.
A couple of Martha Stewart butterflies and that's it!

I would like to enter these into the following challenges:

Penny Black - Anything but a Card
Crafty Catz - Anything but a Card
Fairy Fun Fridays - For the Boys (the bottle tag)
Die Cut Dreams - Acetate (pillow box)

Thanks for popping by.
Enjoy your day.
TTFN

12 comments:

Claire x said...

As ever, these are gorgeous Debs, I love the pillow box. I'm sure they will be thrilled with them. Hugs, Claire x

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun they will just love these they really are stunning,love that pillow box,so much,hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Liz, said...

Hiya, these are fabulous, I'm sure they will be chuffed to bits to received them. Glad you could join in the fun at Penny Black.

Liz x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Debs
Both your box and tag are fabulous,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

kath said...

fabulous takes on the challenge debs and lucky teachers........thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxx

joey said...

Hiya Debs

these are fantastic!!! I love the bottle tag, thanks for joining us at pbsc

Joey.x

mckinkle said...

What lucky teachers and TA's there are right now!

I loved the bottle tag and to think it would also be good for a bar of choccie, perfection!

Keryn x

誠紋 said...

單純喜歡你的部落格 留個言跟您問聲好~~..................................................................

Carla aka scrappypug said...

wow these are just wonderful... and so thoughtful. Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous creations and so useful too Debs, love your pillow box and bottle tag.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola & the Dream Team

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Such cute and great creations - lucky the one receiving!! :)) Thank you for playing along with the fairies at the Fairy Fun Fridays challenge blog! Good Luck!

Biscuitlid said...

I love both of these projects and I love that you recycled yoru acetate too

Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams
Hugs
Victoria and the DCD team
x