Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Bright & Cheery

Good afternoon. Hope you are all keeping dry - what a change in the weather - I do hope we get the super sunshine back again soon.
Today I would like to share the card that I meant to upload last night but I was just too tired and then I got sat in front of the telly and before I knew what was what it was bedtime lol!!!
So here is a a card I made for Jack to send to his Unle whose birthday is tomorrow.

I have followed the fab sketch at PBSC
and as I have used 'bold & bright' colours I would also like to enter the challenge at Pollycraft this week.
Have a wonderful evening.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

7 comments:

Claire x said...

A cutie little hedgie ..... love it and I'm sure Uncle will too! Hope all is well with you hun. Hugs, Claire x

Mags said...

What a great card, the colours are so bright and cheerful, and the hedgehog is adorable! I love those Penny Black cuties!

Cardmaking Galore said...

this is lovely - great colour combo

kath said...

this is so sweet debs...love your take on the sketch and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

joey said...

Hi Debs

this is gorgeous, sweet colours and beautiful clean lines, thanks forjoining us at PBSC

Joey.x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Debs, beautiful hedgie and colours.
luv
Debby

joey said...

My Apologies Debs should have said thanks for joining us at pollycraft too.xxx