Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 4 July 2010

Anything Goes for AFA

Good morning. This is my third GDT project for Anyone for Anya and this time the theme is Anything Goes.


I decided to make an A5 card this time - primarily because I wanted to use the fab freebie DP's in this month's issue of Simple Papercrafts from Nitwits - I love their DP's as you may already know and the reason for it needing to be A5 - was to fit the scrummy 'Adorable' sentiment title.
So I used an adorable Anya coloured with Copics - cut out, shaped and elegantly placed atop of the sentiment!
Finishing touches - co-ordinating ribbon and a couple of heart shaped buttons (recycled from an old top!)

Hope you are able to join in the fun this week.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Wow fab card! I love the sentiment and gorgeous Anya image.

Lisa x

Dazie said...

This is gorgeous!
Dazie
x

Cheryl said...

oh just love this hun its brilliant hugs cheryl xxx

Claire x said...

Spotted this earlier on Anyone for Anya blog and it is truly adorable - love the image and those pastel colours are all amazing. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Debs, this is truly awesome. It's fantastic.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Pops x said...

I love this honey the colours are just perfect for a summer feel, love how you have sat her on the words, hugs Pops x x x x

Sheila said...

It's absolutely ADORABLE. I love how she's sitting on the word. You know...I love to use my old stash and I know I own so many oversized words from my scrapbooking times. I love this idea...and don't be surprised if you see a take of this card. Also Nitwits...aren't their papers scrumptious!! Can I still get them?

Thanks for sharing your talent,
Sheila

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Debs this is gorgeous I don't blame you wanting to show that paper off it is beautiful so is the little image sat on top of the words I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Gorgeous backing papers .. .. and layout.

I think we can safely say that this creations is "adorable".

I hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is delish hun!

Emma xxx

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the 'adorable' wording is great!

Hugs

Kimmi x

Mandy said...

Debs your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, love how you've sat her on the sentiment
hugs Mandy xx