Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 3 July 2010

Allsorts - Create a Scene

Good morning. Thank you to all that joined in with Kirsten's Embossing Challenge last week at Allsorts - don't forget to check the main blog to see who the lucky winner was and who made Top5.
This week Brenda has challenged us to 'create a scene'.

This is what I have come up with:


I started by brayering the background using a Big & Juicy inkpad 'Sweetpea' and using a circle mask to 'create' the moon.
Then I stamped the church image - from Creative Expresssions - using black Archival Ink. I also stamped some Christmas Tree images - also from Creative Expressions along the bottom of the 'scene'.
Finally stamped Santa and Reindeer - Creative Expressions across the moon.
Finished with a spritz of Pearl Glimmer Mist then mat & layered with co-ordinating cardstock.

So that's another Christmas card for my stash done - really do need to get started properly on Christmas - how scary a thought is that lol!!

Hope you can join in the fun this week.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Wow this is fab! I love the scene you have created ~ very clever.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Lisa x

Fleur said...

Fab christmas scene.
Hugz Fleur xXx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs this is beautiful I am so loving the images it has an eerie look about it being in the night with Santa it is magical.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Eiglas said...

This is a fab card Debs!
Just love it!
Hugs,
Ei
x

Mandy said...

Wow hun your card is stunning, love everthing you've done.
I've just been watching stamping with Clarity as I woke up at 5am & couldn't get back to sleep, now it's 7am I'm ready to nod off again, flipping typical lol
hugs Mandy xx